Thursday, August 26, 2010

Justine Henck Reading blog #1

Betrayed By: P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
Pages 35-77

I really like this book :) The only thing I don't like about this book is the way they spell vampire. They spell it 'vampyre' :P. Does anyone else think that is weird?

I also don't like how the popular character's parents treat her. They treat her like she needs to be more popular. This makes the character cry. I feel like no parent should make their child feel bad about not being popular enough.

I like how the author describes the characters. You can really see them in your head. It is easier for me to imagine, like my own TV in my head.

2 comments:

  1. Good first post. But where is your self reflection, your continuing evaluation of yourself as a reader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that I had to put that part in sorry :) I will put that in my next blog

    ReplyDelete