Friday, September 24, 2010

Lovely Bones #2

Pages 50-56 :(

This week I didn't read that much and I feel so bad :(. I don't know why I didn't but I guess it just happened.

Susie's little sister was looking in her room. Susie thought that Lindsey would take something from her room. Lindsey didn't take anything. She was just looking around. I think Lindsey is good at snooping around! If I was Susie, I would also think that she would take something from the room.

In Susie's room, Lindsey finds this picture of her mom. I have no idea what the picture is. The picture must be really bad because it makes Lindsey start to cry. I really want to find out what the picture is,and why it makes her mom turn into a bad person.

I think that Mr. Harvey is going to die old and CRAZY! Why I think that is because he kills Susie and makes her say "I love you". I think that someone should set Mr.Harvey up with a woman his age, so that his obsession of younger kills will stop.

In the beginning of the book all I can think about is SUSIE DON'T GO INTO THE HUT WITH MR. HARVEY. STRANGER DANGER!!!!!

Also, just for fun I read Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, by Alvin Schwartz.
Pages 1-33

This book is so cool to read. There are so many different types of stories in the book. There are ones that make you jump and ones that are really sad. In this book there are many short stories. Each story has a different thought and meaning. The one thing that they all have in common is that they are meant to scare you.

I love this book and I can wait to finish it :)

1 comment:

  1. After thinking about it, I do know why. I was away at my grandparents, homework (other class), big tests, and volleyball games!

    ReplyDelete